26 September 2009

Condom Joke

Oh Those High School Kids:

This guy goes into a drugstore to buy condoms. 

"What size?" asks the clerk.

"Gee, I don't know." Says the man.

"Go see Sophie in aisle 4." The clerk tells him.
The guy goes over to see Sophie, who grabs him in the crotch, and yells out, "Medium!"
The guy is mortified!
He hurries over to pay and leaves quickly.

An older man comes in to buy condoms, and gets sent to Sophie in aisle 4.
Sophie grabs him and yells, "Large!"
The guy struts over to the register, pays, and leaves.

A high school kid comes in next to buy condoms.

"What size?" the clerk asks.
The kid embarrassed says, "Gee I've never done this before. I don't know what size I am, I mean I need."
The clerk sends him over to Sophie in aisle 4.
She grabs him and yells "Clean up in aisle 4!"

No comments: